Frequently Asked Questions (Coach/Team)
Do I need to bring corner flags and nets?
- No! 2017 marked the introduction of Duggan Tournament Committee becoming responsible for corner flags, teams need not to worry about corner flags or nets.
- Edmonton teams are kindly asked to keep a set of corner flag's in a coach/manager's car during the duration of the tournament in case of emergency.
An example of an ASA Roster?
Sample of an ASA Roster
What is your Refund Policy?
- All refunds will be processed in a form of a cheque, regardless of payment method.
- All refunds will have a $30 administration fee subtracted from the total, regardless of payment method or date of team registration cancellation.
- All written registration cancellation requests received between April 22 and April 29 will receive 50% of the registration fee as a refund.
- All written registration cancellation requests received on or after April 30 will receive no refund.
- The Tournament Committee may, upon written request, authorize refunds under extenuating circumstances.
Guest Player Form?
Click HERE to download our guest player form.
What are Tiers?
Tier 1 or T1 is Elite club teams
Tier 2 or T2 is Club B teams
Tier 3 or T3 is Club developmental
Tier 4 or T4 is community best
T5 to T9 are different levels of Community with T9 is the lowest in community
For any other questions, please contact Ali Kamal at (780) 934-0351.